5.11.2009

ChineseInternetTacosBikeRide

Just ate free Hong Kong Cafe. Every Monday with Nathan and Gabe. Things are looking up and looking down at the same time. On the downside I am currently not working for 11 days. Over the next 2 weeks the only money I will make is $120 total from donating plasma. Luckily, on the upside I am using my down time in a positive way, getting a lot done booking shows, tour stuff, making flyers, getting internet at our house, etc. Finally getting internet at home, won't have to go to my parents house or work to use the internet. That will be really great.

I've been in a great mood lately which hasn't happend since probably 2007 so it has been a wild feeling. Playing a lot and going to a lot of shows coming up here...

May 22nd Young Widows @ Antiquarium
May 23rd Borealis @ Mosaic
May 25th Take Control @ Antiquarium
May 29th @ Benson Grind (Koizumi Acoustic)
May 30th Comadre @ Ghost House
June 4th @ Ghost House (Hercules)
June 6th @ The Float Crib (Koizumi Acoustic)
June 8th @ Ghost House (Koizumi)
June 11th - July 4th Hercules / In The Face of War Tour

hell yeah. punk rock is cool.

50 cent tacos @ the moon then a bike ride tonight. followed by internet use at my home. Maybe not so much of a shit life?

No comments: