11.17.2009

LincOmaha

I haven't made a post in over a month. Things have drastically changed since I got home from tour at the end of September. I quit my jobs at Coco Key Water Resort and Godfather's Pizza. I first quit Coco Key but still stuck around at Godfather's for a few weeks. We decided to move out of the Float Crib at the end of October so I quit one job to search for a new place to live and a new place to work. I ended up moving in with Kailey in Lincoln and got a job pretty fast at Jimmy Johns. I moved here October 19th, right after I got over my mono and have been hanging out and working ever since.

I am also the most broke I have been since before I started working when I was 14. I have had $1 in my bank account for the last week and a half and that is the only money that I have. Touring 3 and a half months this year plus moving plus bills has put me in a terrible money situation. But I'm working and I will bounce back, I always seem to. But things have been really rough the last month money wise. Haven't had money to get back to Omaha much which sucks because I really miss it there.

Thought I wanted a break from booking tours, but after almost two months of being home I'm already itching to get started on the next one. And luckily for me, that's exactly what I am doing! Hercules and Battle are going to road dog together again in March! This time hitting up the Midwest, Canada and the West Coast! I am really excited to hang out with those dudes again and am really excited to tour in Canada. Hercules is working on getting either a 7" or at least a CDR of some new songs and a Black Sabbath cover released by this tour. Really excited to be writing, recording and touring again. It's what I love to do!

Been in a real good mood lately, things are looking up. Want to start making money and get back to Omaha more often then things will be perfect!

No comments: