3.26.2009

FLOAT CRIB UPDATE

Ladies and germs, the float crib is going to be changing very soon. We are getting two new residents. Their names are Craig Fort & John Pinning. Get ready to have your world flipped upside down by the additions to the what I like to think is an already pretty stellar roster. Float Crib is rolling 6 deep as of next week! More parties, more booze, probably more crime. Also a little more straight edge in there. Can you handle that?

Trying to stay positive right now, but I'm going to be honest it's really hard to. I didn't go into work today and I'm not going in tomorrow. I feel like shit and I wouldn't be able to handle standing in that one spot for 8 hours, alone, silent, in a windowless room thinking about everything going on right now. Going to Ghost House tonight for the SFN show, then back to Lincoln tomorrow for Tyler's 21st birthday. Can't believe Tyler Cain is going to be 21, then I'll be 21, then Danny will be 21, then we'll all be 21. Fuck we're getting old. Hope I can keep busy and keep from losing it.

No comments: