4.09.2010

Birthday Weekend

Hanging out in my bed at 3:00am after taking a 2 hour nap from 10:45-12:45. I turned 22 years old today. It really wasn't a big deal at all. I feel like I did less today than on my usual Thursdays off. Today made me realize that after your 21st birthday it's all down hill from there. Birthday wise. I realize that from now until I die my birthdays will only matter every decade. Still have two more birthday celebrations to hit up before I can hang up my bday cap n gowned.

Kailey's birthday is Sunday then I'm going to slam down some Valentino's Grand Italian Buffet on Monday with my family. After that mess of a dinner I'm gonna have to sober up (from the pizza) and try to play some Koizumi songs acoustic at Ghost House. I think I may throw in a Blink 182 and a Weezer cover. How original and fresh of me, right? If you haven't heard there is a last minute show Monday night at Ghost House...

Monday, April 12th @ Ghost House
2430 P ST Lincoln, NE

- CRIME IN STEREO (Long Island heart breakers)
- ROBBERS (Jessie Lacey's little brother hahaha)
- HOLLOW BOMB (Aurora boys bein stoked)
- BROCK (me crying my eyes out)

8:00pm. $5. You know the drill.

I'm pumped because after work tomorrow I'm gonna hop in the Pontiac and hit I-80 West to go stay at The Butt in Omaha. Real excited to be hanging with the Omaha boys and girls Friday and Saturday. If any of you are reading this then hit me up and let's get wild. I'm really interested in crashing a lame hipster party and going to Alvarados after.

That's all I got for now. I'm going to try and update the corner while I'm home as well. Maybe day to day bullshit, show reviews, random weird things, whatever. Join the life of Big Cool. Can anyone else believe that nickname stuck? Mind you I gave it to myself 3 years ago.

Time to throw on an episode of Degrassi and crank those VOLS a little to block out the sound of the loud snoring girl next to me. OMAHA, see you soon. LINCOLN, better be seeing you Monday night.

No comments: