7.07.2009

Post # 50

Home from the get high or die tour. It was a great fucking time! Sold out of the first pressing of Moon Riders. Getting a 2nd press made soon. Went back to work Monday and got sick as fuck, but my beautiful girlfriend Kailey nursed me back to health yesterday and I'm feeling almost back to normal for the first time since I left. Just added another tour for Hercules this year. 2 or 3 weeks total. Hitting the west coast then 5 shows on 3 different islands in Hawaii then tour home. A total of 3 and a half months of touring this year, it's awesome! Also we're working on new songs right now for a future 7" and a song for a compilation our friends in Old Habits Die Hard who run Puna Punk Records in Puna, Hawaii are putting out this year.

Really busy right now. Writing, recording, tour, home, release a 7" then tour again. Aaron and Danny may be staying in Hawaii when we go in November until April or so. That will give us a long break which may be nice after a busy year, but I'll miss touring so much for that 6 months they're gone. We'll pick it right back up when they get home, if they do stay in Hawaii that is. If not I'm sure we'll go on tour early next year again.

I hope to keep this better updated on tour in August but no promises. It's hard when you have no computer to keep a blog updated. I am considering getting a twitter as well for those quick updates then can elaborate on them all when I can get to a computer. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea!

Time for bed. It's only 11:40 but I'm sure I have about an hour on the phone with Kailey then an hour and a half watching a movie then I have to wake up at 8:00am for work. Time to get into my bed, sleep will come in 2 and a half to 3 hours. I used a lot of numbers in this post. 50th post, by the way (if the title didn't already give that away)

No comments: