9.26.2009

Home From Tour Again

Didn't really do a home from tour post. Pretty much got home and was thrown back in to working a lot and having a ton of shit going on when I'm not working. I put my two weeks in at Coco Key on Monday and my last day is a week from today. That will be awesome not working that job anymore because it literally took my soul away, that's the only way to describe it. I don't know what my deal is, I once was content with working but the older I get the more I hate it. It's one of the reason I am usually in a bad mood. I've had a lot of bad shit happen to me this year and being at work reminds me of standing there in one place for 8 hours thinking about all of my problems and having nothing to keep me occupied from them. It's a real mentally draining job.

Now I have other bad shit going on right now. I am ruining good things around me being in a shit mood but I literally can't stop. My problems are just going to wear me down and put me in an even shittier place. I've tried having a positive outlook and I can't, even when I have things going great in my life. Always focusing on the negative. Feeling so unmotivated lately. Feeling alone when I'm clearly not. This has simultaneously been the best and worst year of my life.

No comments: