9.16.2009

Warren! We're Going Streaking! Let's Go!

Tour ended with Battle on Sunday morning and we were all really fucking bummed to leave those dudes. We had great times. Stayed at a parents house for a few days and were destroyed with unlimited free food and soda. Played a church in Ft Myers that gave us unlimited free food and soda as well. Florida was an incredible time and I will miss it dearly. If you haven't checked out Battle do it now @ www.myspace.com/battle they're one of the most legit bands around right now, hands down.

Over the past two days we've had two hellish 8 hour drives. The first to Birmingham, AL and the second to Mountain Home, AR. Last night in Mountain Home we slept in the back of a dog grooming shop called Dog Gone Pretty. It was fucking wild. Woke up to 4 different older women grooming dogs and asking us a ton of questions about why we were there. We decided to get out of there as early as we could, hit Taco Bell and then get on the windy road to Springfield for our show @ The Outland with Suzi Trash.

Rolled into Springfield around 3:45 and met up with our best buddy Warren who was ready as shit to party. He took us to a strip club called The Pony where the dudes got bombed ass wasted while Matt and I saw who could hold different body parts over candles longer. I witnessed a stripper fall down and hurt her wrist so bad that she had to stop. Another stripper had vampire teeth. The guys ended up hanging out with the strippers and getting their numbers to hang out later. We hit the road so Warren could open up The Outland for us. The show was really rad and we saw a ton of old friends which was fucking awesome!

After the show things got really wild. Everyone kept drinking and finally Tyler decided to get naked and streak around downtown Springfield. There was a good 5 minutes Tyler was gone and no one could see him. He said he ran around, gave a point to every car he saw and high fived a guy. Later on a taxi cab driver drove by, stopped, backed up and told Tyler "I remember you!" We hung out with a few more local crazies and The Machete Archive who happend to be playing about a block away from us which was absolutely nuts! The bar closed and we hung out in back while the guys waited for our new friends from The Pony.

The strippers arrived and we came back to Warrens. They all went swimming at Warrens parents house. I stayed here to play guitar and have nothing to do with that hahahahaha but I know everyone is having a great and wild time. It's currently 6:15am and they are still gone. I'm sure they will have some insane stories to tell me when they get back, I think I am going to wait up for them so I can hear the tales while they're fresh in their heads.

We're supposed to play in St.Louis today but no one in Suburban Smash will return any of my emails to tell me if we have a show or not so I think we're just going to hang out with our friend Christie. I'm hoping to do some laundry and take a shower. Also I'm really hoping to eat Chipolte today at some point. I hope all of that could happen! 3 more shows of tour...

09.17 Normal, IL @ The Kitchen
09.18 Iowa City, IA @ PS1
09.19 Des Moines, IA @ The Haunted Basement w/ Thunderbolts!

Then we're playing at Ghost House Friday September 25th w/ Rotting Out, Expire and many more awesome bands. Home on Sunday. This tour has fucking ruled!

No comments: