3.08.2010

Moorhead, MN

What an interesting first day of tour. The drive started out great with a lot of laughs and I slept most of the time so it went by relatively quick. I was smart and brought my mini dvd player along with some great movies to get through these long van drives. Today I passed the time watching Grandmas Boy and it was a delectable treat. First drive of tour had some problems for each band. Battle blew a tire and had to patch it up at a Flying J and we were seconds away from running out of gas as we putted into Fargo.

The show tonight was at The House of Wang and it was a great time. We missed the first band due to us trying to find gas for the ol Winnefaygo. Battle was incredible and Life Won't Wait was fucking awesome, I picked up their new EP "Drifter" and it's really goood. Check it out.

After the show a huge snowball fight ensued between everyone at the show. Things got wild and Matt jumped off of the van into a snow drift so I decided to give him a big elbow drop from the top into that same drift. A lot of snow and ice balls were thrown and now my clothes and shoes are soaking wet. Matt and I hit up the grocery store for some food then went over to Fargo to fax some paperwork to get into Canada tomorrow. The store we stopped at was "White Drug Pharmacy"......blew my mind.

Tomorrow we get into Canada (hopefully). Gotta clean out the Winnefaygo in the early morning then head up to the border. If all goes smoothly we'll be playing in Winnipeg tomorrow night and be in Canada for the next week. AT & T is going to charge me $0.29 a minute to make a phone call and $0.50 a text message so I will be turning my phone off Monday the 8th - Tuesday the 16th. You can get a hold of me at www.myspace.com/treefort or herculesnebraska@hotmail.com. Send me cool pictures and keep me updated on life. I'll be lurking the Nebraska DIY board so make it good.

I'll keep the corner updated in Canada. Keep checking back for updates.

No comments: