2.12.2009

nick miller STILL likes cold world

We're in Albuquerque tonight and it's freezing cold which really pisses me off. Luckily we're not home in Nebraska where they are getting 10 inches of snow this weekend. We stayed at Aaron's grandmas last night and it was the nicest house I've ever been to. I awoke to the smell of hash browns frying. I then had a plate shoved in my face that consisted of perfectly browned hash browns, breakfast sausage, toast and fluffy scrambled eggs. If my stomach could express emotions like love, joy, and nirvana it would have with exuberant jubilee. Aaron's grandma is 71 years old and she looks like shes 35.

Everyone got Skate 2 tonight. They've been playing since about 12:30am and I would assume they will be playing until we leave Albuquerque tomorrow around 11:00am. Tour is awesome. Hercules and crew are finally not sick but the plague has spread to JVA and Nick Miller. Having a great time. Text me or call me if you have my number. This update was dumb. I just have nothing to do.

No comments: