6.14.2009

SEE YOU AT THE PRINT SHOP

First post of tour! Gonna keep this one relatively short because I have about 15 other people looking to use the one computer here at Veronica's house. Also I have a terrible cold and am allergic to the 5 cats in this house. Our tour kickoff show fucking ruled. So many people came out and it was such a great time. Thank you to everyone who showed up and had fun. Take Controls last show was incredible. I'm betting 200 people were there. All of the bands were really sweet. Saw Agress for the first time and they ruled hard. Take Controls set was nuts! So many people going off. It made me remember why I love being involved in punk rock music.

I haven't been getting too wild lately because I of course got a cold the day we left for tour. ICT Fest was last night. We had a hellish 9 hour drive to Wichita from Cedar Falls. On the way we pulled over to the side of the road because I had to pee. A cop pulled up behind us and I was a little concerned. Tyler then just gave him a "we're cool" out the window and we drove away unharmed hahahaha it was wild. Played the show and it was a super good time. Did our Black Sabbath cover for the first time, it went pretty well. Only have 18 records left which is sweet and not sweet at the same time.

Crazy thunderstorm last night. I slept in the van to avoid being sinusly (fake word) murdered by Veronica's cats. Only have a 2 and a half hour drive to Oklahoma City today. Playing with Violent Crime, should be an awesome time. People really want me off of this computer. I will give a better update next time.

Gabe shit his pants last night, I'm 100% serious.

No comments: